Skip to main content

A Must Habit To Practice Before 2018 Ends

A Habit You Should Develop Before 2018 Ends
Habit for Success


It's December 13, 2018.

Is that make any sense?

 I know you all are familiar with the date but you are not familiar with What I just learned today?

I woke up in the morning checked out the stats of my blog and you know what happened?

There was no such increment only 20 views. In a disappointed manner, I left my bed and start walking towards the bathroom. Wait a while!

Something caught my attention. A mirror. Yeah, A mirror!


First I stared at myself. Secondly, the negative thoughts started to flow. And during all the negative conversation with myself something positive pop out in my mind.

Goals! Daily traffic goals. Monthly traffic goals. Blog content goals.

I should have goals otherwise I will end up with nothing but disappointment and waste of time from my blog.

This is the habit that I want you to develop also before 2018 ends. Now December 12 makes some sense.

Let us dig deeper into the goals so you learn every minor and major thing about them.

What a Goal really is?


A goal is a true image of your intentions about things you want to achieve in your life. They can be materialistic, spiritual, adventurous and growth-oriented.

When I typed about goals in google box I was only conscious about my blog but things were different. I found goals a self-efficacy and a life mastery technique.

Types of Goals


I have categorized goals in two types.

Goals that can be achieved in less time. Short-Term Goals.

Goals that take a lifetime or 10 years, 20 years or 30 years to accomplish. Long-Term Goals.

Short-Term Goals


Goals that are oriented around the short span of time. They can be daily, weekly, monthly or yearly Gaols. Let me help you with some examples.

For getting good grades in the examination you should have good grades in your Assignment and Quizz on weekly basis.

You have get an extra 5 pounds and want to be in shape for the University 400 meter race starting from January 12, 2019.

You want to get 50k visitors to your blog every single month or you want to earn $1 million within the next 6 months.

All these goals lie in the category of Short-Term Goals.

Long-Term Goals


You must have long-term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-term failures.
                                                                                                                -Charles C. Noble

Goals that follow you till your death. Don't get me wrong, I mean things that you want to achieve during your whole life or within the next 20 to 30 years.

Career goals are long term. You want to retire at the age of 60 or want to be the owner of 7 companies and stuff like that.

Personal development goals. Things you do to reach your higher self, higher self-esteem, being more productive, and becoming more self-aware.

There is also something like Enabling goals.

Enabling Goals


These goals work as a bridge between short-term and long-term goals.

Educational goals

Your short-term goals sum up and as a result, you get good grades resulting in the degree you are enrolled in. Education helps you in getting your career started.

Spiritual goals combine with other and help you become a better version of yourself.

Goal Setting
A goal without a plan is just a wish


The most important part of the article is the goal setting. Now you have all the necessary knowledge about What goals really are? Different Types of goals?

I will show you how to set both Short Term and Long Term Goals.

First of all, find a comfortable place for you to sit. Take a pen and paper with you.


See The Big Picture Of Yourself


Close your eyes and see yourself in a big picture. Prioritize the list of things according to your interest.

What's the most important thing for you?

Is it self mastery? Is it relationships? Is it money? Is it health?

List down the things according to your interest and also the level that you want to reach.

Imagine a Smaller Picture of You


Now starting finding the things that you have to do in a month, a week, a day and a year.
There will be an uncountable list of things to do.

Write the most important and most valuable things first.

Write about the experiences, travels, and other entertaining things that you want to experience.
Set a short-term financial goal and hit the nail on head.

That's it! You have also learned What I just learned today.

SHARE YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORY OF SETTING GOALS WITH US.

If you like the article, do share it!


Comments