Skip to main content

5 Reasons You are a Failure

5 Reasons You are a Failure


Failure has Reasons


We all hate failures.

Whether It’s an exam failure, Job interview failure, Small Start-up business failure or any other social failure. We all hate it.

I guess the term itself is not unpleasant but the response that society broaches after failure makes us frustrated and depressed.

Deep down in our hearts and heads, we have a desire of social acceptance, respect, fame, and recognition. But failure can ruin all your desires. (This is another topic that why we fear about failure? We will talk this in later articles.)

There can be hundreds and thousands of reasons Why we fail? We you are a failure?

I have compiled the top 5 reasons that can turn a successful person into a failure.

Let’s start to explore.

Things That Failures do


Complaining


Stop complaining Start Living


I don’t have enough resources to fulfill my dreams?

What’s happening to me? Am I the unluckiest person in the universe?

I never enjoyed a single sigh of relief and peace?

Complaints. Complaints. Complaints.
People who fail have an unending list of complaints in memoirs and day by day activities.

Once I met a guy who failed three times attempting an examination. I asked him, Why you are unable to clear this examination?

He waited for a second, looked at me and started to count all the reasons that made him a failure.

The list was full of complaints and nothing else.

The Question paper was holy shit. This teacher is so creepy.

Complaints limit the positive energy in our lives and cause us to fail. The more you complain about the more you are in trouble.

Assumptions


Suppose, I have a small start-up business in our country gradually the earnings will increase and I can have enough money to start a new business.

Suppose, I have a blog with $100 daily earnings. I can fulfill my desires to visit the world.

Assignment date has extended so we can start from next morning.

Assumptions. Assumptions. Assumptions.

Most failures don’t try. It’s difficult for them to leave their comfort zone.

As a result, they don’t have extraordinary success in their lives and end up with nothing zero experiences.

I too was in love with these words. Suppose, Assume, just think for a while, I know I can but………….

As I realized the contagious nature of these words I started quitting on them.

React


Immediate decision after an incident can be termed as a reaction.

When failures experience any kind of tragedy they start to give immediate responses.

Your employ fails in a task and as a reacted person you became angry and start yelling at the worker without knowing the original situation.

Failed people are mostly driven by reactions and don’t have a calm and well-thought opinion.

I’m trying to write a blog from two years but did not gain any significant success.

The only reason is I reacted to the situations instead of responding.

Procrastination


Procrastinator always loses


That’s my favorite thing. We all have a natural trend towards procrastination.

But many people ruined their life due to this habit. A procrastinator usually hides behind the pillow of assumptions and complaints.

When I was in University I hated the assignments and quizzes because of my procrastinating nature. It was the key reason for not getting good grades.

In day to day, life failures procrastinate over the small and important matters.

Give Up


There is a famous saying “The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.”

You can’t fail until you accept the defeat and start living with this.

Failures give up without trying again and again.

If you have any of the above habits try to change them because their end result is the failure.

Share your story of failure with us.


If you like the article, do share it!

Comments