Skip to main content

5 Amazing Things About Failure __Cheer Up!



To fail is an art. Oh! Stop it.
Failure is not an art it's a damn horrifying thing and nothing else.
Failure is neither an art nor horrifying, it's a cornerstone of success.
Whatever your beliefs are, I guess failure is an intangible thing that causes tangible results. You can not touch it, taste it or smell it but it shutters your feelings and mental beliefs in a scorn manner resulting in frustration and regret. I too face failure on a daily basis when I plan to get up early in the morning when I only think to plan something but the horrifying nature of failure pretends me not to do so. I am bored of failure, tired by its nature but wait a while, here's something amazing about failure that I was unable to see before.

5 Amazing Things About Failure

I found failure amazing, creative and beautiful in five different ways and it changed my thinking tone a lot.

Sense of Respect

Failure taught me respect. It's true. Let me share my story of Playing Snooker. I always thought Snooker a fun game just for wasting time and nothing else.  You have a stick in your hand and a striker on the table, hit the striker with the stick. (Nothing Logical, Nothing Difficult)
I Tried Snooker
But When I gave it a try, Guess what? I was unable to adjust stick in my hand for the first 3 to 4 days. Now I have a deep respect for all those great snooker players and a big thumbs up for them! (I know it's funny but true)

The Patience

Patience is an important gift of failure in my case. I have a huge list of good friends. And you better know when friends catch up, what happens? Challenges, Yeah!
I took part in a lot of friendly challenges and failed in almost 50% of them but celebrating defeat with friends gave me a sense of patience and courage.

Art of Forgiving

Yes! Failure encapsulated the art of forgiveness in my personality. We all feel angry with others when they are unable to fulfill tasks that we assign to them. Same is the case with me, I act rude when others don't come up to the expectations. But after failing several times in different scenarios I concluded that: If I can fail, others can also. Let's start the art of forgiveness.

Better Communicator

A good communicator is the one who tries to understand others from their point of view. In case of two failures who communicate with each other. Just imagine the level of understanding they have.
So, failures help you in developing better communication skills.

Helping Nature

The impact of failure on developing a helping nature is very severe. Those who face the darkest side of failure try to help others. Let me help you with an example. I never planned to write a blog about Success, Motivation, and Failure but after passing from certain incidents I concluded that it's the best idea to start a blog with an inspiration to help others.
This article is all about my personal experiences.
If you like it, do share it!

(It's a very basic start, slowly and steadily I will approach to more advanced topics in my selected niche.)
                                       ____________________________________

Comments